we analyzed 17984 reviews before putting our recommendations for the 6 Meter Vertical Antenna. it's a list of the best 6 Meter Vertical Antenna. We have considered feedback from people only who is a user of 6 Meter Vertical Antenna. choose the one that suits you best.
Comparison Chart for Best 6 Meter Vertical Antenna
we analyzed and reviwed day & night to give you the best 6 Meter Vertical Antenna. it's a list of the best 6 Meter Vertical Antenna. our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Sirio Antenna Siriosy 50-5 50-54Mhz 6 Meter Tunable 5 Elements Yagi Antenna||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Comet GP-15 Tri Band 52/146/446 MHz Vertical Base Antenna||9.6||Check Price|
|3||GRA-1899T multiband HF VHF (80m-6m) 3.5-50MHz Handheld Portable Telescopic Antenna Max QRP for YAESU FT-817 FT-817ND FT-818 FT-857D MFJ X5105 or KX3 ICOM IC-705||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Super Antenna MR642 Radial Set for 6m 4m 2m 70cm VHF UHF Bands SuperWire ham Radio Scanner MURS GMRS FRS MP1 Ground Plane Counterpoise||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Diamond CP610 Vertical Base Antenna||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Shark Antennas S-FM6 Mono Band 6 Meter Mini Mobile Vertical Antenna with 3/8x24 Threads||9.2||Check Price|
|7||Hy-Gain AV-18VS 10/12/15/17/20/30/40/80 Meter HF Vertical Antenna||9.2||Check Price|
1. Sirio Antenna Siriosy 50-5 50-54Mhz 6 Meter Tunable 5 Elements Yagi Antenna
- 6m VHF Base station antenna directional, high-gain horizontal polarization made of aluminum alloy 6063 T-832.
- Ype: 0.
- Front to back ratio: 20 dB typical Max. Power (CW) 600 watts Connector: UHF-female
- Materials: Aluminum, Zamak, Zinc plated steel Dimensions (approx.
- Weight (approx.): 6100 gr / 13.5 lb. mounting mast: ø 35-42 mm
2. Comet GP-15 Tri Band 52/146/446 MHz Vertical Base Antenna
- Triband Base Station Antenna for 6M, 2M and 70cm Bands ( 52/146/446Mhz)!
- White Fiberglass Vertical.
3. GRA-1899T multiband HF VHF (80m-6m) 3.5-50MHz Handheld Portable Telescopic Antenna Max QRP for YAESU FT-817 FT-817ND FT-818 FT-857D MFJ X5105 or KX3 ICOM IC-705
- Designed specifically for the Yaesu YAESU FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-818, FT-857D, KX3 and other QRPrigs.
- Cover all HF bands, including WARC bands, from 80 Meters to 6 Meters.
- Band changing is achieved by plugging the “wander lead” into the appropriate socket on the base coil.
- Making fine tuning adjustments with the 10-section telescopic whip.
- Has BNC connector. Use adapter for SO-239. Place of Origin：Taiwan
4. Super Antenna MR642 Radial Set for 6m 4m 2m 70cm VHF UHF Bands SuperWire ham Radio Scanner MURS GMRS FRS MP1 Ground Plane Counterpoise
- THIS IS: The model MR642 SuperWire Radial Set by Super Antenna.
- SPECIFICATIONS: BANDS: Pre-tuned to 6 meters (50MHz), 4 meters (70MHz), 2 meters (144MHz), and 70cm (430MHz to 450MHz) ham bands.
- COMPATIBILITY: Fully compatible with all Super Antenna MP1 series Antennas and Equipment.
- SIZE: Packs down to a 4″x4″ (10x10cm) compact roll for portability.
- WEIGHT: 1.4 ounces (40grams). POWER RATING: 500W SSB, 300W CW/DATA. COLOR: Stealth Black.
5. Diamond CP610 Vertical Base Antenna
- Diamond CP610 Vertical base antenna, 10m/6m, 22ft
6. Shark Antennas S-FM6 Mono Band 6 Meter Mini Mobile Vertical Antenna with 3/8×24 Threads
- Shark HamSticks cover a single band, fiberglass mast measures 24” with integral coil and an adjustable (removable) stainless steel whip.
- All antennas are rated for 250W MAX power, and come with a solid black wrap.
- All of the Shark HamSticks have a 3/8” x 24 thread base, convenient for many mounts.
- Buy a matching set and set up a horizontally-opposed dipole, easily stashed in the attic or out back.
- Please note that these antennas do not come with a mount, owing to the variety of their applications.
7. Hy-Gain AV-18VS 10/12/15/17/20/30/40/80 Meter HF Vertical Antenna
- 10/12/15/17/20/30/40/80 Meters HF Vertical Base Station Antenna
- Construction: Aluminum
- Max Power: 1500 Watts PEP
- Connector: Lug
6 Meter Vertical Antenna Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 6 Meter Vertical Antenna stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 6 Meter Vertical Antenna in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 6 Meter Vertical Antenna for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 6 Meter Vertical Antenna Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 6 Meter Vertical Antenna in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 6 Meter Vertical Antenna currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 6 Meter Vertical Antenna based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 6 Meter Vertical Antenna before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 6 Meter Vertical Antenna they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 6 Meter Vertical Antenna, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 6 Meter Vertical Antenna before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 6 Meter Vertical Antenna will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 6 Meter Vertical Antenna if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 6 Meter Vertical Antenna on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.