we analyzed 50054 reviews before putting our recommendations for the Canon 2018 50mm Lens. it took a lot of hard work to put the best Canon 2018 50mm Lens in front of you. We have considered feedback from people only who is a user of Canon 2018 50mm Lens. to ensure that you don't waste your time looking for the best Canon 2018 50mm Lens.
Comparison Chart for Best Canon 2018 50mm Lens
we analyzed and reviwed day & night to give you the best Canon 2018 50mm Lens. we made the list of best Canon 2018 50mm Lens. Hopefully our experts suggestions available in this article will fullfil your expectation.
|1||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||9.4||Check Price|
|3||Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM: (0570C002) Nifty Fifty EF 50 mm f/1.8 Stepper Motor Full Frame Prime Lens + Pro Starter Kit - International Version (1 Year Warranty)||9.4||Check Price|
|4||Canon RF100-400mm F5.6-8 is USM||9.2||Check Price|
|5||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.8||Check Price|
|6||Sony a6000 mirrorless Camera Bundle 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 and 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 Lens||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Bundle + 3pc Filter Kit + Lens Pen + Blower + Hood + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper||8.6||Check Price|
|8||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM: Lens with Glass UV Filter||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||8.4||Check Price|
|10||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||8.2||Check Price|
1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
2. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
3. Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM: (0570C002) Nifty Fifty EF 50 mm f/1.8 Stepper Motor Full Frame Prime Lens + Pro Starter Kit – International Version (1 Year Warranty)
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Super Spectra Coating
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
4. Canon RF100-400mm F5.6-8 is USM
- Compact, lightweight and high-image quality RF tele zoom lens, with a versatile zoom range of 100-400mm.
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 Stops* of shake correction
- Up to 6 stops of shake correction** when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.89 feet at 200mm and maximum magnification of 0.41x at 400mm
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Canon’s Nano USM
5. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
6. Sony a6000 mirrorless Camera Bundle 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 and 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 Lens
- 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 lens (SEL1650)
- 55-210mm F4.5-6.3 lens (SEL55210)
- Camera Case (LCS-U21)
- Includes: a6000 camera body (ILCE-6000), 16-50mm F3.
7. Canon RF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens Bundle + 3pc Filter Kit + Lens Pen + Blower + Hood + Lens Pouch + Cap Keeper
- This Lens Bundle comes with all in box Canon accessories as well as bundled accessories.
- Canon RF 50mm f/1.
- Comes with original lens caps already attached to the lens
- Neoprene Soft Lens Pouch, Tulip Lens hood, Lens Cap Keeper, Dustblower, 2 in 1 Lenspen, 3 Pc Filter Set (UV, Circular Polarizer, FLD).
- Compatible with following models: Canon EOS C70, Canon EOS R, Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6, Canon EOS RP, Canon EOS Ra, RED DIGITAL CINEMA Komodo, RED DIGITAL CINEMA Komodo RF-Mount.
8. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM: Lens with Glass UV Filter
- The “Nifty Fifty” Has an 80mm Equivalent Focal Length (on APS-C Bodies @ x1.
- An excellent walk-around lens: Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 ft. (0.35m) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous Movie Servo AF for movies and smooths AF for stills.
- 80mm effective focal-length on APS-C cameras, 50mm on full-frame cameras
9. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
10. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware.
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Canon 2018 50mm Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Canon 2018 50mm Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Canon 2018 50mm Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Canon 2018 50mm Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Canon 2018 50mm Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Canon 2018 50mm Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Canon 2018 50mm Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Canon 2018 50mm Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Canon 2018 50mm Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.