we analyzed 52230 reviews before putting our recommendations for the Canon Prime Lens. it took a lot of hard work to put the best Canon Prime Lens in front of you. our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article. Pick the one that fits your needs best.
Comparison Chart for Best Canon Prime Lens
we did the hard work for youit took a lot of hard work to put the best Canon Prime Lens in fron of you. If you are looking for the best Canon Prime Lens then this review article is for you
|1||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||9.8||Check Price|
|3||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||9.8||Check Price|
|4||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Neewer 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture APS-C Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||9.2||Check Price|
|7||YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera||8.8||Check Price|
|8||Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM: (0570C002) Nifty Fifty EF 50 mm f/1.8 Stepper Motor Full Frame Prime Lens + Pro Starter Kit - International Version (1 Year Warranty)||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||8.2||Check Price|
|10||Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount||8.2||Check Price|
1. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
2. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
4. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
5. Neewer 35mm F1.7 Large Aperture APS-C Manual Focus Prime Fixed Lens
- Highly Versatile: 35mm prime lens is suitable for a wide variety of photography, including landscape, portrait, still life, traveling, wedding, and macro photography.
- Large Aperture: F/1.
- High-Quality Lens: The multi-coated lens effectively reduces glares and reflection while the rings ensure smooth and precise focusing and aperture adjustments.
- Compact & Durable: Constructed in a metal body but only 6.
- Package Contents: NW-E-35-1.7 Prime Lens, Lens Front Cap, Lens Rear Cap
6. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
7. YONGNUO YN35mm F2 Lens 1:2 AF/MF Wide-Angle Fixed/Prime Auto Focus Lens for Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- View-angle Coverate：Diagonal 63 Degree/Vertical 38 Degree/Horizontal 54 Degree.
- Lens structure: 5 sets, 7 pieces
- Minimum aperture: f/22, minimum focusing distance: 0. 25M/ 0. 8ft, maximum magnification: 0. 23x.
- Filter Diameter / Quantity Available: 52mm / 1, Maximum Diameter and Length: 73*59mm.
- Support Auto focus (AF) and manual focus (MF) mode.
8. Canon EF 50mm f1.8 STM: (0570C002) Nifty Fifty EF 50 mm f/1.8 Stepper Motor Full Frame Prime Lens + Pro Starter Kit – International Version (1 Year Warranty)
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/22
- Super Spectra Coating
- STM Stepping AF Motor
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
9. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware.
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
10. Sigma 16 mm f/1.4 (C) AF DC DN Lens for Canon EF-M X Mount
- Image quality that rivals our art line lenses.
- The stepper motor ensures progressive and quiet autofocus.
- Water and dust proof design.
- Designed to minimise flare and ghost images.
- Made in Japan” with incredible craftsmanship..Item Dimensions L x W x H : 9 x 7 x 7 cm
Canon Prime Lens Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Canon Prime Lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Canon Prime Lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Canon Prime Lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Canon Prime Lens Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Canon Prime Lens in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Canon Prime Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Canon Prime Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Canon Prime Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Canon Prime Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Canon Prime Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Canon Prime Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Canon Prime Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Canon Prime Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Canon Prime Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.