We brought the best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs out of 31541 products. Here are a few of the best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs. our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article. you can just choose any of them.
Comparison Chart for Best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs
we did the hard work for youWe listed the best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs here. If you're looking for the top Dimmable Led Light Bulbs then this review article will help you
|1||Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb||9.8||Check Price|
|2||GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19||9.4||Check Price|
|4||SYLVANIA LED A19 Light Bulb||9.4||Check Price|
|5||Mastery Mart Vintage LED Light Bulb||9.2||Check Price|
|6||Ecosmart LED Technology Soft White 65W 8.5W Replacement Dimmable Light Bulb 6 Pack BR30 1001 729 291||9||Check Price|
|7||Philips LED Flicker-Free A19 Light Bulb||9||Check Price|
1. Philips LED Flicker-Free Dimmable BR30 Indoor Light Bulb
- Energy efficient: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 Light Bulbs use roughly 80 percent less energy than 65 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb; Philips LED light bulbs are Mercury free and Energy Star Certified.
- Long lasting: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and 4x longer than halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of Upto 10,000 hours and includes a 3 year warranty, saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement; Life hours 22.
- Soft White: Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs offer warm and comfortable lighting with high CRI (color rendering index); At 2700 Kelvin the bulbs deliver bright, crisp color ideal for recessed can style lights.
- Smooth dimming: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market; These BR30 light bulbs smoothly dim from 2700K down to a soft glow with greater clarity than traditional incandescent bulbs.
- Compatibility: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases; Not compatible with Philips HUE products; Philips LED Dimmable BR30 light bulbs are for non connected use only.
- Comfortable light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
2. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.
- The high definition soft white light helps create a comfortable, cozy light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature.
- Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 8 LED bulbs A19 shape and size with frosted finish, Medium base (E26), General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps.
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches.
3. Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60 Watt incandescents; These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb; Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- Warm Glow dimming offers flicker free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market; The more you dim, the warmer the light from 2200 to 2700 kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- These best in class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively; Philips LEDs are mercury free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- A19 soft white light bulbs are perfect anywhere you need a balance of clarity and warmth with the flexibility of dimming in an slightly smaller bulb; The E26 medium base fits standard fixtures on pendant, vanity, and bare lamps.
- This 4 pack of A19 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of 3 hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- Comfortable Light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
4. SYLVANIA LED A19 Light Bulb
- GREAT VALUE – This value pack comes with 4 bulbs, each with 1600 lumens of daylight light output at only 16 watts.
- LONG-LASTING – These Energy Star rated bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because they have a total lifespan of up to 15,000 hours / 13+ years.
- ENERGY-SAVING – These require less energy and can save you up to 85% on your energy bill and an estimated energy cost of only $1.
- SYLVANIA Daylight LED light bulbs can help make you feel more alert and productive with illumination that is ideal for task lighting and productivity.
- GUARANTEE: Backed by our standard 5-year SYLVANIA warranty.
- Please note that this product does not ship to California.
5. Mastery Mart Vintage LED Light Bulb
- Pack of 10.
- GREAT SAVINGS WITH SAME BRIGHTNESS – Save up to 91% energy and your bill by replacing 60 Watt with 5.
- EXCELLENT COLOR CONSISTENCY& FLEXIBILITY – Dimmable.
- EASE OF INSTALLATION& UNIVERSAL SCREW BASE ACROSS NORTH AMERICA – Standard ST21 (ST64) model across North-America, medium screw base E26.
- WORLD CLASS QUALITY – We conducted 100% full inspection ✔ No defected bulbs will be Delivered to you.
6. Ecosmart LED Technology Soft White 65W 8.5W Replacement Dimmable Light Bulb 6 Pack BR30 1001 729 291
- Brightness: 650 Lumens
- Light appearance: 2700K soft white
- General lighting and indoor use
- Shatter resistant
- Contains mercury: no
7. Philips LED Flicker-Free A19 Light Bulb
- Energy Efficient: Philips LED Dimmable A19 Frosted Light Bulbs uses 80 percent less energy than 40 Watt Incandescent Bulbs while maintaining the look and feel of a classic light bulb.
- Long Lasting: These Philips LED bulbs last 10x longer than incandescent and halogen bulbs; Each light bulb is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and 10 years of light (based on three hours per day), saving you the cost of frequent bulb replacement.
- SMOOTH DIMMING: Philips dimmable LED bulbs are flicker free, silent, and tested to work with more dimmer switches than any other LED bulb on the market.
- DIMMABLE WARM GLOW EFFECT: Flicker free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market; The more you dim, the warmer the light from 2700 to 2200 Kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- COMFORTABLE LIGHT: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Dimmable Led Light Bulbs currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Dimmable Led Light Bulbs based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Dimmable Led Light Bulbs before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Dimmable Led Light Bulbs they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Dimmable Led Light Bulbs, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Dimmable Led Light Bulbs before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Dimmable Led Light Bulbs will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Dimmable Led Light Bulbs if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Dimmable Led Light Bulbs on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.