We brought the best Dimmable Light Bulbs out of 36941 products. it took a lot of hard work to put the best Dimmable Light Bulbs in front of you. Hopefully our experts suggestions available in this article will fullfil your expectation. to ensure you don't get lost among the thousands of items available.
Comparison Chart for Best Dimmable Light Bulbs
we did the hard work for youWe listed the best Dimmable Light Bulbs here. If you're looking for the top Dimmable Light Bulbs then this review article will help you
|1||Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19||9.8||Check Price|
|2||GE Soft White 60 Watt Replacement LED Light Bulbs||9.8||Check Price|
|3||GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs||9.8||Check Price|
|4||GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs||9.6||Check Price|
|5||SYLVANIA LED A19 Light Bulb||9.6||Check Price|
|6||SYLVANIA LED TruWave Natural Series Light Bulb||9.4||Check Price|
|7||DEWENWILS 4-Pack Dimmable LED A19 Light Bulb||9.4||Check Price|
1. Philips LED Dimmable Warm Glow Effect A19
- Philips A19 LED light bulbs with Warm Glow Effect provide 800 lumens of soft white light, equivalent to 60 Watt incandescents; These bulbs fit standard medium base (E26) fixtures with the look and feel of a classic bulb; Not for use with Philips HUE products.
- Warm Glow dimming offers flicker free, silent dimming that works with more dimmer switches than any other LED on the market; The more you dim, the warmer the light from 2200 to 2700 kelvin just like traditional incandescent light bulbs.
- These best in class, Energy Star Certified Philips LEDs provide steady, natural lighting at 1/4 of the energy of incandescents, 1/2 the energy of halogens and with 10X and 4X the lifespan respectively; Philips LEDs are mercury free so they don’t contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- A19 soft white light bulbs are perfect anywhere you need a balance of clarity and warmth with the flexibility of dimming in an slightly smaller bulb; The E26 medium base fits standard fixtures on pendant, vanity, and bare lamps.
- This 4 pack of A19 LEDs is expected to deliver a lifetime of up to 15, 000 hours and over 20 years based on standard usage of 3 hours per day, saving you the cost and hassle of frequent bulb replacement.
- Comfortable Light: Our products meet strict test criteria including flicker, strobe, glare and color rendition to ensure they meet EyeComfort requirements; Switch to Philips LED, light that’s designed for the comfort of your eyes.
2. GE Soft White 60 Watt Replacement LED Light Bulbs
- 60-Watt replacement using only 10 Watts (800 lumens)
- Rated to last 13.7 years based on 3 hours per day use
- Worry-free use and disposal
- Mercury free
- Saves $82 on energy* per bulb
3. GE Relax 4-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- A19 Medium Base fits standard lamps and light fixtures
- Packaging may vary
- Comfortable Soft White Light
- Brightness 800 lumens
- Contains 4 Bulbs
4. GE Relax 8-Pack 60 W Equivalent Dimmable Warm White A19 LED Light Fixture Light Bulbs
- 60 Watt replacement using only 8.
- The high definition soft white light helps create a comfortable, cozy light with 2700 Kelvin color temperature.
- Rated to last 13 years based on 3 hours per day use
- 8 LED bulbs A19 shape and size with frosted finish, Medium base (E26), General purpose bulbs for ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps.
- Dimmable and works with most dimmer switches.
5. SYLVANIA LED A19 Light Bulb
- GREAT VALUE – This value pack comes with 4 bulbs, each with 1600 lumens of daylight light output at only 16 watts.
- LONG-LASTING – These Energy Star rated bulbs are a great energy-saving replacement for old incandescent bulbs because they have a total lifespan of up to 15,000 hours / 13+ years.
- ENERGY-SAVING – These require less energy and can save you up to 85% on your energy bill and an estimated energy cost of only $1.
- SYLVANIA Daylight LED light bulbs can help make you feel more alert and productive with illumination that is ideal for task lighting and productivity.
- GUARANTEE: Backed by our standard 5-year SYLVANIA warranty.
- Please note that this product does not ship to California.
6. SYLVANIA LED TruWave Natural Series Light Bulb
- Make your home a place of comfort with better light that minimizes unnecessary blue light and eye-strain.
- SYLVANIA TruWave Technology creates a nurturing environment for your family by filling your home with light most like the Sun’s Natural Light.
- FEEL BETTER with better light that supports an improved sleep wake/cycle and can help you fall asleep easier.
- LIVE BETTER with better light that gives you the benefits of the Sun’s Natural Light all day and night.
- SEE BETTER with better light that’s more soothing for your eyes when reading and shows real, vivid colors, whites and skin tones!.
7. DEWENWILS 4-Pack Dimmable LED A19 Light Bulb
- Fully Dimmable LED 】 Smoothly dim from 800 lumens down to 10% for custom light to suit your mood; provide flicker-free full range stepless dimming; no buzz; no hum.
- 2700K Warm White Glow 】 Zero warm up time; soft white LED light bulb generates comfortable warm yellowish and calm glow; the most popular choice for homes; widely used for living room, bedroom, bathroom, lobby and hallway.
- True & Natural Color Appearance 】 Dimmable LED bulbs give out high CRI 80+ (color rendering index) light which is close to the sun’s value and makes colors appear richer, true and natural.
- Even Light Distribution 】 Made of sturdy and light weighted high quality frosted PC cover; no pinpoint bright spots through the frosted lens; nice even omni-directional light distribution on all sides of the bulb.
- Energy Efficiency 】 Last over 15,000 hours long life; 60 watt replacement used only 10 watts of energy; estimated yearly energy cost $1.
Dimmable Light Bulbs Buying GuideSometimes it's really hard to find a great Dimmable Light Bulbs. your mind be like stressful between choices when it comes to buying apples in general, specifically regarding which one to choose?If it's the case with you, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Dimmable Light Bulbs for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously looking for Dimmable Light Bulbs Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Dimmable Light Bulbs in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Dimmable Light Bulbs currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Dimmable Light Bulbs based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Dimmable Light Bulbs before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Dimmable Light Bulbs they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Dimmable Light Bulbs, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Dimmable Light Bulbs before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Dimmable Light Bulbs will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Dimmable Light Bulbs if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Dimmable Light Bulbs on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.