We brought the best Document Scanners out of 30560 products. Here are a few of the best Document Scanners. our suggestions only include the most excellent Document Scanners. Pick the one that fits your needs best.
Comparison Chart for Best Document Scanners
we did the hard work for youwe put the top Document Scanners list. If you're looking for the top Document Scanners then this review article will help you
|1||Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Epson DS-70 Document Scanner||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac||9.6||Check Price|
|5||Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac||9.4||Check Price|
|6||Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner||9||Check Price|
|7||Canon imageFORMULA R10 Portable Document Scanner||9||Check Price|
1. Fujitsu ScanSnap iX1600 Versatile Cloud Enabled Document Scanner for Mac or PC
- Optimized user experience: ScanSnap iX1600 features an intuitive 4.
- Customize your preference: The scanner supports up to 30 customizable profiles; Customize the profile on the touch screen based on your scanning needs and personalize scanning icons using color, icons or letters.
- Scan anywhere you want whenever you want: Wi-Fi compatibility allows you to directly connect to your smart devices or cloud services without a PC, and allows for flexible placement wherever its convenient.
- Ideal for team sharing: One scanner supports up to 4 user licenses each allowing user profile and icon customizations.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
2. Xerox XD-COMBO Duplex Combo Flatbed Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- FAST SCANNING Duplex scanner with 35-page automatic document feeder scans in color grayscale and black/white Scans up to 25 ppm/50 ipm at 300 dpi Duty Cycle 1500 pages/day.
- QUICK ORGANIZATION Get organized fast by quickly converting paper documents into searchable PDF files.
- FLEXIBLE MEDIA HANDLING Scan ID cards passports photos documents receipts checks and more in color and black/white.
- IMAGE ENHANCEMENT TECHNOLOGY Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
- ONE TOUCH SCANNING Users can quickly scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button eliminating the multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats.
3. Epson DS-70 Document Scanner
- Smallest and lightest mobile single-sheet document scanner (1) ― ideal for easy, on-the-go scanning.
- Fast scans ― scans a single page in as fast as 5.5 seconds (2).
- World-class service and support ― 3-year limited warranty with Next-Business-Day Replacement (3).
- Versatile paper handling ― scans documents up to 8.
- Create editable text and searchable PDFs ― OCR and document management software included.
4. Epson WorkForce ES-200 Color Portable Document Scanner with ADF for PC and Mac
- Fastest scan speeds in its class (1) — up to 25 ppm/50 ipm (2); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Versatile scanning — scan 2-sided documents, receipts, business cards, plastic IDs and more.
- Convenient portability — use AC power, or if there’s no outlet, USB power (4) from your computer.
- Quick batch scanning for stacks of paper — 20-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (3); preview, email, upload and more; automatic file naming and object recognition save time.
5. Epson Workforce ES-400 II Color Duplex Desktop Document Scanner for PC and Mac
- Get organized in a snap — scan up to 35 ppm/70 ipm (1); Single-Step Technology captures both sides in one pass.
- Quickly scan stacks of paper — robust 50-sheet Auto Document Feeder easily accommodates multiple paper types and sizes in one batch.
- Powerful software included — easy scanning with intuitive Epson ScanSmart Software (2); preview, email, upload to the cloud and more; automatic file naming saves time.
- Seamless integration with most software solutions — the included TWAIN driver allows you to easily incorporate your data into most document management software.
- Easy sharing and collaboration — email or upload to popular cloud storage services (2) such as Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and OneDrive.
- Simplified file management — create searchable PDFs with included Optical Character Recognition (OCR); convert scanned documents to editable Word and Excel files.
- Intelligent color and image adjustments — auto crop, blank page skip, background removal, dirt detection and paper-skew correction with Epson Image Processing Technology.
- Reliable paper feeding system — Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection helps prevent missing pages; Paper Protection helps prevent damage from staples.
- Versatile scanning of everyday documents — scan extra long pages up to 240″, business/ID cards, contracts and more.
- Optional flatbed dock – pair an Epson flatbed scanner for scanning photos or thicker media (3)
6. Brother Easy-to-Use Compact Desktop Scanner
- COMPACT DESIGN AND FAST SCAN SPEEDS HANDLE A VARIETY OF DOCUMENTS: Scan single and double sided, documents in a single pass at up to 25 ppm1.
- QUICK AND EASY SCANNING WITHOUT INSTALLING SOFTWARE: Mass Storage Device support via Scan to USB for file scanning and retrieval by opening the drive on a connected PC.
- EASY TO USE AND SAVES TIME: Scan documents to preset destinations like a connected PC or USB flash drive with the push of a button.
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE WAY YOU WORK: Supports multiple “Scan to” destinations: File2, OCR2, Email and USB flash memory drive3 so you can optimize for your business process.
- OPTIMIZE IMAGES AND TEXT: Enhance scans with automatic color detection/adjustment, image rotation (PC only), bleed through/background removal, text enhancement, color drop.
7. Canon imageFORMULA R10 Portable Document Scanner
- STAY ORGANIZED – Easily convert your paper documents into digital formats like searchable PDF files, JPEGs, and more.
- CONVENIENT AND PORTABLE –lightweight and small in size, you can take the scanner anywhere from home offices, classrooms, remote offices, and anywhere in between.
- HANDLES VARIOUS MEDIA TYPES – Digitize receipts, business cards, plastic or embossed cards, reports, legal documents, and more.
- FAST AND EFFICIENT – No technical hurdles or complicated setups here; easily scan both sides of a document at the same time, in color or black-and-white, at up to 12 pages-per-minute, and with a 20 sheet automatic feeder.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY – Works with both Windows and Mac devices, be it laptop or computer
- BUILT-IN SOFTWARE – Use your scanner with ease as the powerful scanning software is already built-in, requires no installation, and updates automatically.
- PREVIEW YOUR SCANS – Adjust and organize your scanned files as you edit, straighten, and trim your files or create buttons with custom scanning settings and destinations.
- HIGH-QUALITY IMAGING – Leveraging the same technology used in Canon’s camera products, you’ll save great-looking output in color, black-and-white, or grayscale.
- SUSTAINABLE DESIGN – Save energy and the environment with a scanner that meets ENERGY STAR guidelines.
- This product is not intended for scanning photographs on photo paper / photographic media
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Document Scanners currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Document Scanners based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We are always looking for items with higher specs however, they must be in the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Document Scanners before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Document Scanners they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Document Scanners, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Document Scanners before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Document Scanners will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, nNew products are in place of the older ones. Most likely, additional features have been added, and some needed modifications were made. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Document Scanners if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Document Scanners on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.