We found 50019 reviews when researching. we put the top Fit Bit list. we came up with the best output. You can pick one of the Fit Bit from the list without any doubt.
Comparison Chart for Best Fit Bit
We scanned 50019 feedbacks before putting any suggestionsWe listed the best Fit Bit here. We put a lot of efforts to bring the best for you.
|1||Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS||9.8||Check Price|
|2||Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate||9.4||Check Price|
|3||Fitbit Versa Smart Watch||9.4||Check Price|
|4||Fitbit Flex 2, Black (US Version)||9||Check Price|
|5||Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband||9||Check Price|
|6||Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS||8.4||Check Price|
|8||Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch||8.4||Check Price|
|9||Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health||8.4||Check Price|
1. Fitbit Versa 3 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with GPS
- Run, bike, hike and more phone-free and see your real-time pace & distance with built-in GPS.
- Active Zone Minutes uses your resting heart rate to gauge exercise effort and gives you a buzz when you step up the intensity so you can make the most of your workouts.
- Better track heart rate 24×7 with PurePulse 2.
- See your nightly blood oxygen levels at a glance with our collection of SpO2 clock faces.
- Use Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news, set bedtime reminders and alarms, control your smart home devices and more just by speaking to your watch.
- Use the built-in mic and speaker to take Bluetooth calls hands-free, send callers to voicemail and adjust volume (Available when phone is nearby.
- Store and play music & podcasts on Deezer or Pandora, plus control Spotify all from your wrist (Subscriptions required for use of music services; not available in all countries).
2. Fitbit Versa 2 Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate
- Use amazon Alexa built in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third party app may be required; amazon Alexa not available in all countries).
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, sleep score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night; also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights.
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists (subscription required; Pandora is US only).
- With a larger display and an always on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always on display requires more frequent charging).
- Track heart rate 24×7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed.
- Works around the clock with 6 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Get a call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby; plus send quick replies and a voice replies on android only.
3. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
4. Fitbit Flex 2
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes.
- Ultra-thin, removable tracker hides in bands, pendants and bangles
- Swim proof for tracking, swimming, life proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond
- SmartTrack automatically recognizes select workouts and records them to your Fitbit app
- Get call and text notifications on your wrist with unique vibration patterns and color-coded LED lights.
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent alarm to wake with a small vibration.
- Fitbit does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty/replacement.
5. Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband
- PurePulse continuous, automatic wrist based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day.
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat Burn, Cardio and Peak).
- See call, text and calendar notifications on the OLED display; Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm.
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized Cardio Fitness Score; Use Connected GPS during run mode to see real time stats like pace and distance on your wrist.
- Track all day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes; Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate, Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to computers and 200-plus leading iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree fahrenheit, Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
- The minimum and maximum circumference range between 170 206 millimeters
6. Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband
- One syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150 plus leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.
- Water Resistance: Charge has been tested up to 1 ATM meaning it is sweat, rain and splash proof.
- Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal, or implanted medical device.
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.
7. Fitbit Charge 4 Fitness and Activity Tracker with Built-in GPS
- Use built-in GPS to see your pace and distance on screen during outdoor runs, rides, hikes and more and see a workout intensity map in the app that shows your heart rate changes along your route.
- With Active Zone Minutes, feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones during exercise, and celebrate when you earn extra minutes outside of exercise.
- Use 24×7 heart rate to track resting heart rate & better measure calorie burn.
- See your SpO2 nightly average and range on wrist, and view trends over the past week in the Fitbit app (SpO2 is not available in all markets.
- Track your skin temperature each night to see how it varies from your personal baseline (Not available in all markets.
- Track workouts in real-time with 20+ goal-based exercise modes.
- Multi-day battery lasts up to 7 days and up to 5 hours when using built-in GPS (varies with use & other factors).
8. Fitbit Versa Lite Edition Smart Watch
- Track your all day activity, 24/7 heart rate, & sleep stages, all with a 4 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors).
- Use 15 plus exercise modes to record workouts and connect to Smartphone GPS for more precise real time pace & distance.
- Access your favorite apps for sports, weather & more and get called, calendar, text, and app alerts
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby.
- Enjoy a slim, comfortable design with a lightweight, anodized aluminum watch body that is swim proof (water resistant to 50 meters).
- Automatically track select sports & workouts with smart track and use female health tracking in the Fitbit app to log periods, symptoms and more.
9. Fitbit Sense Advanced Smartwatch with Tools for Heart Health
- EDA Scan app detects electrodermal activity which may indicate your body’s response to stress and a built-in skin temperature sensor logs yours each night so you can see when it varies.
- Assess your heart for atrial fibrillation –a heart rhythm irregularity- and easily share results with your doctor (The Fitbit ECG app is only available in select countries.
- An on-wrist skin temperature sensor tracks yours each night so you can see how it varies.
- High & low heart rate notifications alert you if yours seems above or below your average.
Fit Bit Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Fit Bit stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Fit Bit in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Fit Bit for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Fit Bit Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Fit Bit in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fit Bit currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fit Bit based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fit Bit before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fit Bit they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fit Bit, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fit Bit before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fit Bit will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fit Bit if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fit Bit on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.