We found 52752 reviews when researching. we made the list of best Fj Cruiser Shocks. we came up with the best output. to ensure you don't get lost among the thousands of items available.
Comparison Chart for Best Fj Cruiser Shocks
We scanned 52752 feedbacks before putting any suggestionswe made the list of best Fj Cruiser Shocks. We have considered user's feedback about the We have considered user's feedback about the product
|1||BOXI 2pcs Front Hood Lift Supports Gas Struts Shocks Dampers Fit for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007 2008 2009 2010 Hood - Replaces 6355 GS520075||9.8||Check Price|
|2||2 Pieces (Set) Tuff Support Front Hood Lift Supports 2007 To 2010 Toyota Fj Cruiser||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Set of 2 Front Hood Lift Support Strut Gas Damper Shock Spring Replacement for 2007-2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser||9.6||Check Price|
|4||Fox 2.0 Performance Shock Rear compatible with 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD 4WD w/2-3" Lift||9.4||Check Price|
|5||NEW BILSTEIN FRONT & REAR SHOCKS FOR 03-09 TOYOTA 4RUNNER & 07-09 FJ CRUISER||9.2||Check Price|
|6||A-Premium Front Hood Lift Supports Shock Struts Compatible with Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2010 2-PC Set||9||Check Price|
|7||Bilstein B8 5100 Series 2 Rear Shocks Kit for 2003-2015 Toyota 4Runner||8.8||Check Price|
|8||Rough Country 0-3" N3 Rear Shocks for 03-21 Toyota 4Runner - 23223_A||8.8||Check Price|
|9||Beneges 2PCs Front Hood Supports Compatible with 2007-2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Gas Spring Charged Lift Struts Bonnet Dampers Shocks 6355||8.6||Check Price|
1. BOXI 2pcs Front Hood Lift Supports Gas Struts Shocks Dampers Fit for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007 2008 2009 2010 Hood - Replaces 6355 GS520075
- Fit for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2010 Hood
- Extended Length [in] 17.00
- Compressed Length [in] 11.25
- BOXI Auto Parts is THE MANUFACTURER and THE ONLY RESELLER of BOXI Lift Support ON Amazon.
2. 2 Pieces (Set) Tuff Support Front Hood Lift Supports 2007 To 2010 Toyota Fj Cruiser
- FITS: (Front Hood) 2007 To 2010 Toyota Fj Cruiser
- Extended Length: 16.97 in–Compressed Length: 9.69 in
- In Original Tuff Support Packaging With Lifetime Limited Warranty*
- Instructions Available When Needed for Easy and Safe Installation
3. Set of 2 Front Hood Lift Support Strut Gas Damper Shock Spring Replacement for 2007-2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- YHTAUTO Affordable and Prime Front Hood Bonnet Lift Supports Gas Struts, Directly Fit
- Replacement for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007 2008 2009 2010 Sport Utility
- Extended Length: 17.0 Inches; Compressed Length: 11.25 Inches; Stroke Length: 5.75 Inches
- Location: Front Hood, Left and Right
- Reference Number: 6355, 613275, GS520075, GS520075WINN
4. Fox 2.0 Performance Shock Rear compatible with 07-14 Toyota FJ Cruiser 2WD 4WD w/2-3″ Lift
- Part Number 980-24-679
- Rear pair of 2 shocks for vehicles w/2-3″ rear lift
- Fits 2WD & 4WD vehicles
- Shock boots & Roost Shields sold separately.
- Fox’s limited one (1) year warranty protects against defects and premature failure.
5. NEW BILSTEIN FRONT & REAR SHOCKS FOR 03-09 TOYOTA 4RUNNER & 07-09 FJ CRUISER
- Brand New Set of Bilstein Monotube Shock Absorbers, 2 Fronts and 2 Rear
- Includes: | * 2 – Bilstein #24-188401 Front Shocks, 46mm | * 2 – Bilstein #24-186049 Rear Shocks, 46mm.
- Bilstein 4600 Series Shock Absorbers and Struts are designed specifically to help your truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from Bilstein.
- A 4600 Series equipped vehicle offers superior control compared to conventional alternatives, allowing you to keep cargo secure, from your kids to work equipment, mile after mile | * Utilizing our patented design, the dampers allow the vehicle to glide over every type of road surface you may encounter while maintaining complete command at all times | * These dampers are the least expensive and most effective upgrade to extend the service life of any vehicle out on the road today.
- Fits: | * Toyota: | * 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner Base, Limited, SR5, and Sport | **Doesn’t work with adjustable X-Reas suspension** | * 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Base | * Bilstein’s old part numbers on these shocks was F4-BE5-C513-H1 on the fronts and F4-BE5-C514-H0 on the rears.
6. A-Premium Front Hood Lift Supports Shock Struts Compatible with Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2010 2-PC Set
- Directly Fit】OE replacement lift supports shock struts, easy fit.
- Vehicle Fitment】Compatible with Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2010 Sport Utility—Front Hood
- Specification】Extended Length: 17.
- Reference Number】6355, 613275, GS520075, GS520075WINN
- Buy with Confidence】1 Year Unlimited-mileage Quality Guarantee—We extremely value your satisfaction and strive to provide you good shopping exprience.
7. Bilstein B8 5100 Series 2 Rear Shocks Kit for 2003-2015 Toyota 4Runner
- Rear Pair.
- Brand New In Box
- Representative Image Actual Product May Vary
8. Rough Country 0-3″ N3 Rear Shocks for 03-21 Toyota 4Runner – 23223_A
- 10 Stage Variable Valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C
- Nitrogen Charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength
- Fast Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal. Military Spec. Fluid Rated To -40? C
- Sold in Pairs and Backed by Rough Country’s 3 Year Warranty
9. Beneges 2PCs Front Hood Supports Compatible with 2007-2010 Toyota FJ Cruiser Gas Spring Charged Lift Struts Bonnet Dampers Shocks 6355
- Fit Vehicles】- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2010 Hood.
- Related Parameters】- Extended Length: 17 IN, Compressed Length: 11.25 IN.
- Advanced Process】- The Rods are straightly aligned, round grinded, and then galvanized, polished.
- Premium Manufacturer】- Beneges is qualified manufacturer with SGS approved.
- Kind Note】- Please read description and compatibility chart before purchase and freely contact with our customer service if any question.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Fj Cruiser Shocks currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Fj Cruiser Shocks based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Fj Cruiser Shocks before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Fj Cruiser Shocks they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Fj Cruiser Shocks, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Fj Cruiser Shocks before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Fj Cruiser Shocks will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Fj Cruiser Shocks if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Fj Cruiser Shocks on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.